Monday, December 6, 2010

My Nose Looks Crooked In The Mirror

scarves to shrugs. Recycling 4 balls / The Echarpe here devint a chauffe épaules

A year ago this time I had thrown in my first knitted creation: a long scarf in garter stitch, with a wonderful yarn Cat.
Looking in the closet, though, seemed so important ...
ya a an, je réalisais mon tout premier tricot, une très longue Echarpe au point mousse.
Très simple à faire, beaucoup de satisfaction pour débutant que j'étais (et que je suis encore) corn franchement trop trop longue pour moi est haute here (euhm. ..) 1.54
and thus complicit in the long hours on the couch, I unpacked my job a turn after another, getting a two pound gomitolone:)
and have not sought any ideas on the Internet, I immediately launched the new version: 45 mesh with 10 rows, you work up until you finish the rice yarn. Ah, the creation of this masterpiece took me a Sunday afternoon!
But that satisfaction ... I really like and it is high enough to roll the neck at will!
Et bien, the profit hier j'ai de mon après midi sur le canapé pour tout défaire, j'ai obtenu une ball of 200 grams and with that and are needles nr. 10 I 45 mesh mounted I soon worked in seed stitch . At the end of the afternoon, I had my new heater shoulders very beautiful, very warm and very practical which I'm quite proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment