Thursday, April 23, 2009

Neighbour Showering With Blinds Open

morsels of meat in hazelnut crust



I finished exams! ! Yesterday I gave the last hours and days of total relaxation I expect that I will try to maximize, to rest, relax and groom from the list of recipes that I enticed those who prepare!

I just started this evening for dinner I always try to eat lightly - especially when I had lunch style "New Year's Eve" at the table - but the usual slice to the plate, that I become more than the rags did go with a knob of butter, just I did not ... so ... I have completely transformed: I created the pieces in crust, thanks to the outside so crisp pastry that surrounds them, they contain within itself the ham gives it a touch more flavor.

BITES IN MEAT CRUST

ingredients

300g of beef

6 slices prosciutto 300g of flour


70g of butter at room temperature 1 egg


salt & pepper to taste


For the pastry, sift the flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Add the diced butter, an egg and 6 tablespoons of cold water and knead the mixture to blend perfectly all the ingredients form a ball that let it rest for half an hour on a plate covered with a pot just warmed in the oven.
Cut the meat into 12 pieces, let them go in a pan with a little oil a couple of minutes on each side and at the end with salt and pepper.
Divide the dough into 12 equal parts obtained, 2-3 mm thick. Wrap the pieces with
slices of ham cut in half, and arrange the pieces of dough that will close as a kind of bundle sealing the edges goods; Prick the dough with a fork and bake at 180 degrees for about half an hour, or until golden brown .


0 comments:

Post a Comment