Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spiderman Birthday Cards

biscuits with dulce de leche & premium



I'm back, I'm back! Unfortunately I had to leave for ten days because of the study, I argued yesterday the first of three exams that await me this week and I'm happy because it went well! This has encouraged me for the other two, making me more calm and quiet ... and what better to relax a little? Cooking, no! And above all, return to your company .... I miss you so much! The

too hot these days that spring had nothing, here today has given way to a gloomy day and sadly I could not ask for a better turn on the oven, letting yourself be pampered by her warmth and intoxicated by the smell that would have given off ... I decided to finish the dulce de leche , looking at me every time I opened the fridge, in a really tasty: I used it as a filling for the cookies of pastry with hazelnuts .

The pastry recipe I got it from Arietta and I guarantee che è ottima: il risultato è stato la realizzazione di biscotti fragranti, resi gustosi dalle nocciole sminuzzate che si sentivano a ogni morso, e di una scioglievolezza finale incredibile.

BISCOTTI ALLE NOCCIOLE CON DULCE DE LECHE

ingredienti

450gr di farina 0

200gr di zucchero

250gr burro a temperatura ambiente

100gr di nocciole macinate grossolanamente

2 uova

1 pizzico di sale

per la farcitura

dulce de leche

zucchero a velo

In una ciotola setacciate la farina, aggiungete un pizzico di sale, lo zucchero e le nocciole sminuzzate. Incorporate il burro tagliato a dadini e le uova, mescolando poco con un cucchiaio. Lavorate il composto con le mani per poco tempo, giusto per far amalgamare tutti gli ingredienti alla perfezione tra loro.
Date all'impasto la forma di una palla, che avvolgerete con la pellicola trasparente e riporrete in frigorifero per circa un'ora.
Preriscaldate il forno a 180 gradi.
Sulla spianatoia infarinata stendete la pasta di uno spessore circa mezzo centimetro e con gli stampini che preferite create i biscotti .
Adagiarli su una placca da forna rivestita da carta forno e cuoceteli per circa un quarto d'ora .
Let cool, sprinkle with a little dulce de leche and add two and two.
Sprinkle, finally, with the icing sugar.


I also thank the two sisters and Francesca Fiorella per avermi donato questo bellissimo premio!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment