Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cube Runner Iphone Level 3

Conchiglioni with Taleggio and Gorgonzola cream cake with ricotta and strawberries



... I've always been a huge passion for cheese: I love them all, available in any way and with every possible combination, on top of my personal list is the gorgonzola, which often wondered as a child to my mum before dinner: I remember you I did taste a little baby lying on a square saucer.

The Grana Padano, which I love literally, reminds me of my childhood ... the great-grandmother's house in snack with bread and cheese represented pure joy for me!

And the ball into the dairy world has increased exponentially growing: when I go shopping I get lost in this department, kidnapped by a thousand different varieties that I would use to create many different recipes for all ...

This week, my desire was undecided: Gorgonzola or Taleggio cheese? But both of them, not!

I decided to use it as a filling for a pasta shape that well lends itself to this type of preparation, the conchiglioni .

The final touch was given by a generous amount of sauce and a generous sprinkling of cheese!

Conchiglioni WITH GORGONZOLA CREAM AND TALEGGIO

ingredients ( for a 25cm square baking dish side )

180 grams of conchiglioni

150 gr taleggio

200 gr gorgonzola sauce 250ml



pecorino cheese to taste


Boil conchiglioni in boiling salted water for 10 minutes , drain, pat dry and arrange in the pan.
Meanwhile, melt in water bath Taleggio, with whom he will fill one by one each codpiece.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
In a small saucepan, melt the blue cheese, add the sauce and stir well to mix the two ingredients.
Pour this mixture over the pasta, sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 10 minutes.




THANKS ... I would like to thank the two broccoli in the kitchen and Fiorella Francesca for giving me this wonderful prize:


and Valentina The aroma of coffee for thinking of me giving me this:


Sending you a big kiss!


These awards blogghine dedicate them to all of you, you give so much time, patience, care and even love your blog, with a special greeting to those who, like me, has just started this wonderful journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment