Sunday, September 26, 2010

Church Anniversary Letter Sample

Hamburger with bacon, mushrooms and zucchini eggplant Parmigiana



a few weeks ago in this part I am making small steps towards a project, more of a dream that avid readers of magazines in the kitchen like me, who have a sort of library home on cakes & co probably understand: it will prepare all (!) that we keep the recipes from time immemorial, posted on the fridge, notes on loose sheets, while the cook to turn on TV there rattles off the - always too fast, eh? - page bookmarks or saved in the infinite Internet.

I realize that I started a titanic task, even for recipes worthy of note multiply exponentially from month to month ... but if that discourages me from one side, the upside is that I will have no problem churning out a totally vegetarian dinner ... or even Emilia, of course! indeed, it is not the ' asian food that depopulated now?!

:-) What I am presenting today is the second of a dinner I made for my girlfriend the other night ... theme? mushrooms galore!
Appointment to early to know what preceded this dish.

HAMBURGER ZUCCHINI WITH MUSHROOMS AND BACON TO

ingredients
serves 4 hamburger

250 grams of pork

minced 2 small zucchini

3

mushrooms 8 slices of bacon, garlic and parsley




Wash mushrooms quickly under running water to remove any soil, and cut into pieces, do the same for the zucchini. Cook either in a pan with a little oil for about fifteen minutes, add salt and add a little chopped parsley.
In a bowl mix the meat with vegetables, salt and pepper, and form four burgers Wrap it with two slices of bacon each. Bake in a
nonstick skillet, wipe previously with a clove of garlic and anointed with a little 'oil for about 8 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment