Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sore Throat In The Morning And Evening?

Carrot cake soup dumplings



This cake reminds me so much of my childhood, when I came home from school and her grandmother, to enjoy delicious snacks and spoil a little, I did find in the kitchen.

I'm glad I discovered a recipe that I can somehow turn back time, but fortunately this is not the only fact, and looking informing me, I found many dishes I prepare, not feeling too much difference than those from small gustavo:-p

CARROT CAKE


ingredients for a mold of 24/26 cm

200 grams of sugar
4 eggs


220 grams of flour

350 grams of carrots

100 grams of blanched almonds

a packet of yeast


In a bowl whisk the eggs with sugar, add the carrots and almonds, both previously chopped in a blender - the almonds rather grossolonamente -, flour and baking powder. Mix together and pour the mixture into a mold opening circle: bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment