Friday, September 10, 2010

Sims 3 Egypt Find Relic Of Eternity





In the previous post I mentioned my summer vacation spent Alto Adige is 4 years my boyfriend and I chose that area to loosen, even :-) escape from the frenetic city - there's just him busy during our walks, which often I above meters and meters, making me feel like a snail -;

every year ... then taste the cuisine and culinary traditions of the place, which were complemented with tortellini and tigelle in my heart!

But you can not wait 365 days before savor dumplings & co, no? : D
course, and so ... home made version! Last year I opted for my favorite, the Spinatknödel sprayed with butter, quest'anno vi presento quelli in brodo, che forse vi faranno sentire meno in colpa, dato che non ci sarà la classica scarpetta finale.. ;-)

CANEDERLI IN BRODO

ingredienti
dose per circa 10 canederli

300 gr di pane raffermo

100 gr di speck in un'unica fetta

2 uova

1-2 bicchieri di latte ( q.b.)

mezza cipolla bianca

2 cucchiai di farina

1 lt di brodo di carne

sale, prezzemolo, erba cipollina


In una ciotola riunite il pane raffermo e lo speck, Both cut into cubes. Separately, beat the eggs with a glass of milk and parsley, and add this mixture to the bread. Mix briefly with your hand, so that we can amalgamate all the best.
Let rest for about half an hour, covering the bowl with a towel, while you fry the onion in a knob of butter, and add to mixture with the flour and salt.
At this point - with wet hands in cold-formed into balls the size of 6-8 cm, then rolled in flour.
Cook the dumplings in boiling water ready for about 15 minutes, remove them with a slotted spoon and serve with the hot broth sprinkled with a handful of chives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment